Large-scale Renewable Energy Target market data for May 2019
The CER has just released the May data for the Large Scale RET market: http://www.cleanenergyregulator.gov.au/RET/About-the-Renewable-Energy-Target/Large-scale-Renewable-Energy-Target-market-data
- 25 power stations were accredited with a combined capacity of 285 megawatts.
- The total capacity of accredited power stations to date in 2019 is now 1501 megawatts.
- Two utility-scale projects accounted for over 95 per cent of the combined capacity accredited:
- the Yendon Wind Farm with a total capacity of 144 megawatts, and
- Numurkah Solar with a total capacity of 128 megawatts.
- Three utility-scale wind projects reached financial close with a combined capacity of 417 megawatts, with the largest being the Collector Wind Farm with a total capacity of 227 megawatts.
Check out Habitat Energy System’s STC pricing here: http://www.habitatenergysystems.com.au/stcs/